How can I arrange replacement lenses for the frames I already have?
Choice One: If you know what kind of lenses you want and have a complete prescription…
- Fill out our online order form.
- Review your total price and the details of your order.
- Place your order.
- Send your existing frames to us at the following address:
Design Eyeglasses LLC.
9103 132nd Ave N
Largo, FL 33773
We will create your custom lenses in our state-of-the-art optical lab, verify the prescription and fit these lenses into the frames you provided.
You will get your frames and lenses in about 3 to 5 days after we get the package with the frames from you.
Choice Two: If you don’t have a prescription or don’t know which options you want, let us read your prescription from the existing lenses in your frame if they’re the same as the prescription you want. We can duplicate the prescription when we make the new ones. If you need assistance with anything related to how your lenses are made, please contact our specially trained customer support personnel at 1-800-864-5689. The easy-to-understand representative will guide you through the selection process, then tell you exactly how much your new lenses will cost and when they will arrive.
|Choose Your Color||Bordeaux|
- Lenses that are the same strength side to side and top to bottom. Single Vision Lens sharpens your view nearby or far away, but not both.
- Progressives involve two different strengths, but there is a gradual transition between the strengths instead of a line.
Bifocal Flat Top 28mm
- Bifocal Lenses contain two Lens powers. Top for distance vision and a bottom section for reading, with a visible line, 28 mm line separates the two sections.
Bifocal Flat Top 35mm
- Bifocal Lenses contain two Lens powers. Top for distance vision and a bottom section for reading, with a visible line, 35 mm line separates the two sections.
Bifocal RD - Free Form 22mm
- Bifocal Lens with a rounded reading section that’s less visible.
- Basic plastic material, low-cost scratch-resistant lenses used in the manufacture of eyeglasses lenses.
-Durable and safe material recommended for the lenses in children, teens, and rimless eyeglasses, this durable material is superior to polycarbonate.
- Safe, durable plastic material, about 25% thinner than Plastic CR-39. Recommended for Children and all outdoor activities
High Index 1.6
- Recommended for rimless frames. Lighter, and about 30% thinner than Plastic CR-39. Adding Anti-Reflective Coating (AR) is recommended.
High Index 1.67
- Lighter and about 40% thinner than basic CR-39 lenses. Anti-Reflective Coating (AR) is recommended.
High Index 1.74
- Lighter and about 50% thinner than basic CR-39 lenses. Recommended for higher prescription lenses(+),(-)
- Transition Lenses clear indoor, automatically darken when exposed to sunlight.
- Transition XTRActive darkest everyday photochromic lenses, provide extra protection from UV light.
- Polarized Lenses reduce light from surfaces such as water, snow, reduce eye strain, helping to see more clearly
Premium Anti Reflective (AR)
- Lenses with anti-reflective coating is reduces reflection.
Super Hydrophobic AR
- Best Quality anti-reflective coating which repels water and prevent from fogging.
- Clear lenses which protect your eyes while using computers, phones and other electronic devices.
- Protect 100% your eyes against harmful UV rays
- Improve visual comfort and protect your eyes in style with color.