New Balance NB4106
New Balance NB4106
Available colors: Black 1, Crystal 2, Navy 3
Available sizes: 52-19-140
Rim Type: Combination
- Includes original New Balance case and cloth
- Ships in 4-5 business days
New Balance's story began in Boston, Massachusetts in the early 20th century, when 33-year-old immigrant William J. Riley wanted to help those who have arch support problems by making footwear to fix this issue. The new balance stays committed to their origins, after 100 years, of providing comfort to athletes everywhere. Similar to their footwear, New Balance Eyewear emphasizes performance, fit, and comfort.
|Choose Your Color||Coffee|
- Lenses that are the same strength side to side and top to bottom. Single Vision Lens sharpens your view nearby or far away, but not both.
- Progressives involve two different strengths, but there is a gradual transition between the strengths instead of a line.
Bifocal Flat Top 28mm
- Bifocal Lenses contain two Lens powers. Top for distance vision and a bottom section for reading, with a visible line, 28 mm line separates the two sections.
Bifocal Flat Top 35mm
- Bifocal Lenses contain two Lens powers. Top for distance vision and a bottom section for reading, with a visible line, 35 mm line separates the two sections.
Bifocal RD - Free Form 22mm
- Bifocal Lens with a rounded reading section that’s less visible.
- Basic plastic material, low-cost scratch-resistant lenses used in the manufacture of eyeglasses lenses.
-Durable and safe material recommended for the lenses in children, teens, and rimless eyeglasses, this durable material is superior to polycarbonate.
- Safe, durable plastic material, about 25% thinner than Plastic CR-39. Recommended for Children and all outdoor activities
High Index 1.6
- Recommended for rimless frames. Lighter, and about 30% thinner than Plastic CR-39. Adding Anti-Reflective Coating (AR) is recommended.
High Index 1.67
- Lighter and about 40% thinner than basic CR-39 lenses. Anti-Reflective Coating (AR) is recommended.
High Index 1.74
- Lighter and about 50% thinner than basic CR-39 lenses. Recommended for higher prescription lenses(+),(-)
- Transition Lenses clear indoor, automatically darken when exposed to sunlight.
- Transition XTRActive darkest everyday photochromic lenses, provide extra protection from UV light.
- Polarized Lenses reduce light from surfaces such as water, snow, reduce eye strain, helping to see more clearly
Premium Anti Reflective (AR)
- Lenses with anti-reflective coating is reduces reflection.
Super Hydrophobic AR
- Best Quality anti-reflective coating which repels water and prevent from fogging.
- Clear lenses which protect your eyes while using computers, phones and other electronic devices.
- Protect 100% your eyes against harmful UV rays
- Improve visual comfort and protect your eyes in style with color.