Tony Hawk TH572
Tony Hawk TH572
Available colors: Black, Multi, Grey Crystal
Available sizes: 54-19-140
Rim Type: Plastic
- Includes original Tony Hawk case and cloth
- 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Ships in 2-3 business days
At age 9 Tony Hawk started skateboarding. He had won numerous amateur contests by age 12. He turned pro at age 14 and by 16 he was considered the world's best skateboarder. By age 25, he had 103 pro contests under his belt, winning 73 and placing 2nd in 19 of them - a record that will probably never be broken. In 1999 Tony Hawk retired from pro-competition, but he still performs demo skates and exhibitions worldwide.
The Tony Hawk brand started in California and has become a worldwide "skate culture" lifestyle brand that is built for real life that combines performance and style. The brand incorporates: • Built for Real Life • Durability • Quality • Connected • Utility Inspired • Authentic • Innovative • Original • Soul of Skate. Our Tony Hawk Eyewear Collection also includes these values and we invite you to take a look at the collection.
- Lenses that are the same strength side to side and top to bottom. Single Vision Lens sharpens your view nearby or far away, but not both.
- Progressives involve two different strengths, but there is a gradual transition between the strengths instead of a line.
Bifocal Flat Top 28mm
- Bifocal Lenses contain two Lens powers. Top for distance vision and a bottom section for reading, with a visible line, 28 mm line separates the two sections.
Bifocal Flat Top 35mm
- Bifocal Lenses contain two Lens powers. Top for distance vision and a bottom section for reading, with a visible line, 35 mm line separates the two sections.
Bifocal RD - Free Form 22mm
- Bifocal Lens with a rounded reading section that’s less visible.
- Basic plastic material, low-cost scratch-resistant lenses used in the manufacture of eyeglasses lenses.
-Durable and safe material recommended for the lenses in children, teens, and rimless eyeglasses, this durable material is superior to polycarbonate.
- Safe, durable plastic material, about 25% thinner than Plastic CR-39. Recommended for Children and all outdoor activities
High Index 1.6
- Recommended for rimless frames. Lighter, and about 30% thinner than Plastic CR-39. Adding Anti-Reflective Coating (AR) is recommended.
High Index 1.67
- Lighter and about 40% thinner than basic CR-39 lenses. Anti-Reflective Coating (AR) is recommended.
High Index 1.74
- Lighter and about 50% thinner than basic CR-39 lenses. Recommended for higher prescription lenses(+),(-)
- Transition Lenses clear indoor, automatically darken when exposed to sunlight.
- Transition XTRActive darkest everyday photochromic lenses, provide extra protection from UV light.
- Polarized Lenses reduce light from surfaces such as water, snow, reduce eye strain, helping to see more clearly
Premium Anti Reflective (AR)
- Lenses with anti-reflective coating is reduces reflection.
Super Hydrophobic AR
- Best Quality anti-reflective coating which repels water and prevent from fogging.
- Clear lenses which protect your eyes while using computers, phones and other electronic devices.
- Protect 100% your eyes against harmful UV rays
- Improve visual comfort and protect your eyes in style with color.