Konishi KA5809 - Acetate
Available colors: Honey C1, Teal C2, Champagne C3
Available sizes: 52-15-140
Vertical measurement (B): 37mm
- Includes original Konishi case and cloth
- 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Ships in 2-3 business days
Here at Designeyeglasses.com we provide Konishi collection includes everything from Flex Titanium frames to acetate frames, and includes ophthalmic and sun styles. All Konishi frames feature cutting-edge technology with a serious commitment to popular styling in flattering colors, at a consumer-friendly price.
We order directly from the manufacturer on every order so you know you're getting the exact Konishi Eyeglasses you would see in a retail store or a doctor's office. Don't forget we're an Optical Lab, we only use top quality name brand prescription lenses and we have a money-back guarantee for our prescription lenses. Don't forget the huge savings you receive when you order the Konishi with prescription lenses.
- Lenses that are the same strength side to side and top to bottom. Single Vision Lens sharpens your view nearby or far away, but not both.
- Progressives involve two different strengths, but there is a gradual transition between the strengths instead of a line.
Bifocal Flat Top 28mm
- Bifocal Lenses contain two Lens powers. Top for distance vision and a bottom section for reading, with a visible line, 28 mm line separates the two sections.
Bifocal Flat Top 35mm
- Bifocal Lenses contain two Lens powers. Top for distance vision and a bottom section for reading, with a visible line, 35 mm line separates the two sections.
Bifocal RD - Free Form 22mm
- Bifocal Lens with a rounded reading section that’s less visible.
- Basic plastic material, low-cost scratch-resistant lenses used in the manufacture of eyeglasses lenses.
-Durable and safe material recommended for the lenses in children, teens, and rimless eyeglasses, this durable material is superior to polycarbonate.
- Safe, durable plastic material, about 25% thinner than Plastic CR-39. Recommended for Children and all outdoor activities
High Index 1.6
- Recommended for rimless frames. Lighter, and about 30% thinner than Plastic CR-39. Adding Anti-Reflective Coating (AR) is recommended.
High Index 1.67
- Lighter and about 40% thinner than basic CR-39 lenses. Anti-Reflective Coating (AR) is recommended.
High Index 1.74
- Lighter and about 50% thinner than basic CR-39 lenses. Recommended for higher prescription lenses(+),(-)
- Transition Lenses clear indoor, automatically darken when exposed to sunlight.
- Transition XTRActive darkest everyday photochromic lenses, provide extra protection from UV light.
- Polarized Lenses reduce light from surfaces such as water, snow, reduce eye strain, helping to see more clearly
Premium Anti Reflective (AR)
- Lenses with anti-reflective coating is reduces reflection.
Super Hydrophobic AR
- Best Quality anti-reflective coating which repels water and prevent from fogging.
- Clear lenses which protect your eyes while using computers, phones and other electronic devices.
- Protect 100% your eyes against harmful UV rays
- Improve visual comfort and protect your eyes in style with color.