AutoFlex 10 - by Flexon
Available colors: Brown 850, Natural 870
Available sizes: 55-16-140, 57-16-140, 58916-145
Vertical measurement (B) for size 55-16-140: 45.5mm
Vertical measurement (B) for size 57-16-140: 47.5mm
Vertical measurement (B) for size 59-16-145: 49.5mm
- Includes original Flexon case and cloth
- 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Ships in 2-3 business days
The advanced metal memory technology in Flexon frames on the temples and/or bridge allows these frames to be bent, flexed or twisted then returning to their initial shape. Compared to traditional metals, they weigh less and are more durable and resistant, which allows you to live an active lifestyle without worry. Flexon has developed an almost limitless collection with its years of design and manufacturing experience. A new collection of colorful, highly durable, comfortable, and lightweight frames have been made out of memory metal together with stainless steel, rubber, and TR90. Flexon feels, fits, and forgives like no other traditional metal frame available and they are also very flexible, ultra-lightweight, and as strong as titanium. The power of flexibility should never be underestimated.
Flexon was launched in 1988 and since then has changed the eye-ware world using Japanese materials and technology. Flexon frames are so comfortable but at the same time, they are stronger and lighter than any other. Flexon goes from the classics to edgy using the original memory metal that appeals to Women Men and Children.
- Lenses that are the same strength side to side and top to bottom. Single Vision Lens sharpens your view nearby or far away, but not both.
- Progressives involve two different strengths, but there is a gradual transition between the strengths instead of a line.
Bifocal Flat Top 28mm
- Bifocal Lenses contain two Lens powers. Top for distance vision and a bottom section for reading, with a visible line, 28 mm line separates the two sections.
Bifocal Flat Top 35mm
- Bifocal Lenses contain two Lens powers. Top for distance vision and a bottom section for reading, with a visible line, 35 mm line separates the two sections.
Bifocal RD - Free Form 22mm
- Bifocal Lens with a rounded reading section that’s less visible.
- Basic plastic material, low-cost scratch-resistant lenses used in the manufacture of eyeglasses lenses.
-Durable and safe material recommended for the lenses in children, teens, and rimless eyeglasses, this durable material is superior to polycarbonate.
- Safe, durable plastic material, about 25% thinner than Plastic CR-39. Recommended for Children and all outdoor activities
High Index 1.6
- Recommended for rimless frames. Lighter, and about 30% thinner than Plastic CR-39. Adding Anti-Reflective Coating (AR) is recommended.
High Index 1.67
- Lighter and about 40% thinner than basic CR-39 lenses. Anti-Reflective Coating (AR) is recommended.
High Index 1.74
- Lighter and about 50% thinner than basic CR-39 lenses. Recommended for higher prescription lenses(+),(-)
- Transition Lenses clear indoor, automatically darken when exposed to sunlight.
- Transition XTRActive darkest everyday photochromic lenses, provide extra protection from UV light.
- Polarized Lenses reduce light from surfaces such as water, snow, reduce eye strain, helping to see more clearly
Premium Anti Reflective (AR)
- Lenses with anti-reflective coating is reduces reflection.
Super Hydrophobic AR
- Best Quality anti-reflective coating which repels water and prevent from fogging.
- Clear lenses which protect your eyes while using computers, phones and other electronic devices.
- Protect 100% your eyes against harmful UV rays
- Improve visual comfort and protect your eyes in style with color.